When we think about a snack that is easy, tasty, and yummy all in one, the first thing that comes in our mind is noodles. Again, if you want the one which is delicious and takes a very short time to cook then Asian garlic noodles are the favorable option.
More amazingly you can make this wonderful noodle with the veggies available at your home. So it saves your time and keeps you away from extra hassle as well. It is even easier than ordering noodles from a restaurant.
Now time to learn about the recipe for this lifesaving dish which is delicious and easy to make.
Asian Garlic Noodles Recipe
If you have a very busy schedule and have very little time to spend on cooking then the Asian garlic noodles recipe can be lifesaving for you. I am going to present the best Asian at home garlic noodles recipe which will not take more than 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 minutes.
Cook time: 15 minutes.
Yield: by following this recipe you can serve the noodles to 4 people.
Calories: 426 kcal.
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon.
- Spaghetti 8 ounces.
- Medium peeled shrimp 12 ounces.
- Sliced crimini mushroom 8 ounces.
- 1 diced red bell pepper.
- 2 diced zucchinis.
- Grated carrot.
- Chopped cilantro leaves 2 tablespoons.
For making the sauce:
- Sodium soy sauce 1/3rd cup.
- Minced garlic and cloves 3 pieces.
- Packed brown sugar 2 tablespoons.
- Grounded fresh chile paste.
- Oyster sauce 1 tablespoon.
- Sesame oil 1 teaspoon.
- Grated ginger 1 tablespoon.
- A small bowl.
- A large pot.
- A large skillet.
Instructions for Asian Garlic Noodles
Below here you are going to learn about how to make Asian garlic noodles within 30 minutes in the easiest possible way.
- Take soy sauce, garlic, oyster sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, and ginger in a small bowl and whisk them together well.
- Boil water with salt in a large pot and then drain the spaghetti and cook according to the instructions given on the packet.
- Taking a large skillet, heat the olive oil on medium heat and after a while add the shrimp and 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce mixture. Stir all things together occasionally and cook for 2 or 3 minutes until it becomes pinkish.
- Then add zucchinis, red bell pepper, mushroom, and carrot to the skillet and continue to stir for 3 or 4 minutes more until all things become tender. Take the cooked spaghetti and remaining soy sauce mixture and add them into the skillet. Combine all the things well and cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
- After all the cooking process is done, serve the dish immediately with cilantro leaves.
Tips for making Asian Garlic Noodles
- Make the sauce carefully with all ingredients so that it brings out the perfect place taste of Asian garlic noodles.
- Whisk the sauce and other mentioned ingredients well and set them aside for a while.
- You can also use beef in the place of shrimps. I used shrimp in the recipe for my personal preference. Beef will also go perfect in this recipe so you can try out that too.
- Don’t forget to stir every mixture occasionally as it is an important factor for making the noodles more delicious.
- Try to serve the dish immediately after cooking because after it cools down the taste won’t be the same. Many don’t prefer to eat cooled noodles so serve immediately.
Do you need the oyster sauce to make garlic noodles?
Oyster sauce is needed for making the perfect sauce for this flavorful garlic noodle. As the sauce is a must to add to the recipe so it can be said that you will need the oyster sauce to make garlic noodles. you can google this question for detailed information.
What goes well with garlic noodles?
You can serve the garlic noodles simply plain or add some foods like roasted crab, garlic shrimp like I did in the above recipe.
What are garlic noodles made of?
Garlic noodles are mainly a combination of Western and Asian noodles dishes. Garlic is the main ingredient of this recipe and other ingredients which I mentioned in the above recipe comprises garlic noodles.
Now that you know the recipe for yummy Asian garlic noodles you don’t need to worry about cooking or ordering foods. 30 minutes recipe can save you anytime when you are in a hurry and have no time to cook a lengthier recipe but want to eat some delicious dishes.
This recipe is great if you have uninvited guests in your house and have not much time in hand. Therefore, follow the above-provided recipe well and make the amazing noodles anytime with the ingredients you have in your home. Hopefully, you will understand all the instructions as I have tried to describe them in easier words. Before leaving I am suggesting another recipe for White Turkey Chili.