If you want to try the best American style burgers, turkey burgers will have a place on your list. Turkey meat is delicious and when it is used to make a burger, it must be super tasty. But health-conscious people love to bake turkey burgers in over to make them less oily and more healthy. So, today, we will learn about the baked turkey burger recipes.
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6 patties
- Calories: 148kcal per patties
Ingredients for Bake Turkey Burgers
• 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey
• Large egg 1 piece
• 2 tsp. onion powder
• 1 tablespoon garlic powder
• 1 tsp. ground Black paper
• Half tsp. chili flex ( if you want spicy, use 1 tsp.)
• Half tsp. Chicken or Italian seasoning
• Pinch of salt
• Olive oil for brushing
Baking Instructions for Bake Turkey Burgers
- First, you have to mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl except the oil. Make sure all the ingredients have mixed properly. You can avoid the egg yolk if you have issues with blood pressure or something similar.
- Now, divide the mixture into 6 equals. Brush some oil on your palms and take one part to make a thin and round shaped patty. Make 6 patties and place them on the oven dish. Don’t forget to place baking paper on it.
- At this point, you can brush some oil on the patty to make it a little bit crispier. Now, put it on the oven and bake at 350 degrees F. Bake it for approximately 30 minutes, or wait until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Now, remove it from the oven and let it to be cool. Your baked turkey burger patties are ready. You can use bread, lettuce, cucumber, tomato slice, burger sauce, and pickles to give it a shape of a burger.
- If you wish to have the keto turkey burger in over, it’s all right just to try it without the bread. You can also use some keto bread too.
These bake turkey burgers are easy to make and full of nutrition. It contains around 148k calories, 2g Carbohydrates, 28g Protein, and only 3g fat. Also, it has a considerable amount of potassium, sodium, Calcium, Iron, vitamin A, and C.
So, you can try it as your main course. You can make 6 patties or more and keep it frozen for months. Just bring it out of the freeze and let it be unfrozen for a few minutes. Then bake turkey burgers the same way as mentioned. It only takes 30 minutes to get ready. You can eat these parties on your lunch or dinner. You can take it on your work as tiffin or snacks too.
Turkey is an excellent source of chicken meat, and it is nutritious. It is full of protein and good nutrients. You can replace beef patties with this turkey Patties as you must know that red meats are not very good for your health.
Most of you face a few common questions while bake turkey burgers in oven. So, here I add these questions with my answers so that you will no confusion left about this tasty and healthy recipe.
Q: What temperature should you cook turkey burgers at?
A: You should bake turkey burgers in over at a medium temperature. If you keep it at a high temperature, it will burn in no time. Turkey meats boil very quickly. But it takes more time to boil than poultry. So, you can keep a very low temperature either. 350 degrees F is the most suitable temperature to bake turkey burgers in oven.
Q: Do turkey burgers cook faster than beef burgers?
A: Yes, turkey burgers cook faster than beef burgers. General raw and red beef has strong fiber and fat inside the cell. Turkey meat doesn’t have so much fat with it. This white turkey meat is light and full of loose fiber. So, it gets boiled very soon. But poultry meat boils soon than turkey. In comparison to beef, turkey burgers cook in half times.
Q: Is turkey burgers a ketogenic food?
A: It depends on the ingredients you are using. If you want to bake keto turkey burgers in the oven, then you have to avoid ingredients that contain carbohydrates. You cannot use flour to make a crispy outer layer. Also, you have to replace the regular burger buns with the keto bread. Thus, you can make it a ketogenic food.
The questions answers will clarify the bake turkey burgers recipes more to you. So, make your own following the mentioned ingredients and preparing instructions. But don’t forget to share the photos of your patties with us. Thank you a thousand folds for staying with Fantasy Dishes. You can check out our another article Best Korean Beef BBQ Recipe.