5 Leftover Nacho Cheese Recipe Ides – Updated in April 23
No matter how many nachos you devour, there’s always extra cheese sauce left at the end. Some of us even just throw them away and I am not a fan of that.
So, what is the easy leftover nacho cheese recipe?
You can make mac and cheese with the leftover nacho cheese sauce by baking pasta, nacho sauce, shredded cheese, and milk together. Again, You can make a cheese omelet by whisking the egg, nacho sauce, vegetable, and butter together and then frying it. You can make dipping for a burger by mixing mayonnaise, nacho sauce, lemon juice, and spices together.
To get these recipes in detail along with other mouthwatering recipes, keep reading.
5 Leftover Nacho Cheese Recipe Ideas
Leftover nacho cheese can be re-used in many delicious and creative ways. Whether you’re in the mood for a quick snack or looking to add a cheesy twist to your favorite dish, there are plenty of options for using up that leftover cheese sauce.
Here I am here sharing my favorite leftover nacho cheese recipe ideas that I found easy, quick, and delicious.
1. Mac and Cheese in a Cup with Leftover Nacho Cheese
Let’s start with the public’s favorite mac and cheese. Most often I use the leftover nacho cheese to make instant mac and cheese in a cup for a single-serving meal. And the best part here is, you can make it in a few minutes without your stove.
- Mac and cheese pasta: 3/4 tablespoons
- Milk: 2 tablespoons
- Leftover Nacho cheese sauce: 3 Tablespoons
- Shredded cheese: 2 Tablespoons
• Take a cup and the pasta in it. Pour half a cup of water and bake for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Make sure the pasta is cooked. Add milk and nacho cheese sauce. Mix well. Sometimes, you may face difficulty mixing the cheese and milk together. Solve this problem first. Otherwise, the recipe won’t be perfect.
• On top of the pasta mixture, add the shredded cheese evenly.
• Bake it at medium temperature for 2 minutes and enjoy.
2. Cheese Omelette with Leftover Nacho Cheese
The next one for leftover nacho cheese ideas is a Cheese omelet and I am sure you have already been excited about this recipe. When you are hungry, a cheese omelet is just everything you will love. Let’s see how to make it with the Leftover Nacho cheese sauce.
- Eggs: 3
- Leftover Nacho cheese sauce: 4/5 tablespoons
- Butter: 2 teaspoons
- Mixed vegetables: 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Milk: 1/2 cup
- Pinch of salt.
- Take a mixing bowl and break the eggs in it.
- Now, add milk and a pinch of salt.
- Next, take an egg whiskey and beat it properly.
- Add the vegetables if you like. And whisk it again.
- Take a pan on the stove. Keep the flame in medium.
- Add butter and let it melt.
- Now pour the egg mixture and use the lid to cover the pan.
- After that wait for a minute until the surface of the egg is about to get cooked.
- Now, pour the cheese sauce evenly on the surface and then fold it.
- Take the omelet on a plate and enjoy.
3. Baked Potato with Leftover Nacho Cheese
The baked potato is one of my favorite foods of all time. And when there is cheese over it, I will have no words to define how delicious it would be. However, making this recipe is easy and you don’t need to put it on the stove as well.
- Small potato cut in half: 1 pound
- Paprika: 1/2 tablespoon
- Black paper: 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil: 3 tablespoon
- Minced garlic: 1 tablespoon
- Pinch of salt.
- Rosemary: 1 teaspoon
- Dried basil: 1 teaspoon
- Leftover Nacho cheese sauce as you like
- Wash your potatoes and cut them in half.
- Spread them on a baking tray.
- Now, add every spice ingredient except the leftover Nacho cheese sauce and oil.
- Lastly, oil the oil over the tray unevenly and spread the potatoes over it.
- Baked in high heat for around 20 to 30 minutes.
- Check twice in the middle of the time to check if it is done. You can simply use a fork to check if it’s cooked well.
- When you serve it on the dish or plate, you can spread the leftover Nacho cheese sauce and then enjoy.
4. Dipping Sauce for Burger with Leftover Nacho Cheese
If you were thinking about what you can make with nacho cheese easily, this is the best idea for you. Make burger sauce with the leftover nacho cheese.
Here, you will learn how to make burger sauce with leftover Nacho cheese sauce. Excited, right? Well, it is. Let’s check out how to do that.
- Mayonnaise: 1/2 cup
- Leftover Nacho cheese sauce: 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoon
- Species of your choice to flavor it up.
- It is nothing but mixing all the ingredients together to make the dipping sauce.
- To spice it more you can add dried basil, thyme, rosemary, minced garlic, minced Presley, paprika, crushed black paper, etc.
Now you know the dipping sauce recipe. But, did you know, this sauce tastes best with Baked Turkey Burger? Here if you want to know the recipe for Baked Turkey Burger then check the link.
5. Cheesy Bread Bowl Recipe with Leftover Nacho Cheese
If you are craving something warm, cheesy, and fulfilling, this cheesy bread bowl recipe is just what you need. With a crispy bread crust and a gooey cheese filling, this dish is easy to make and perfect for a cozy night in. Here’s the recipe.
- large round loaf of bread: 1 loaf
- Shredded cooked chicken or steak strips: 2 cups
- Chopped red bell pepper: 1
- Chopped Onion: 1
- Leftover nacho cheese sauce: 2 cups
- Mayonnaise: 1/2 cup
- Chopped fresh parsley: 1/4 cup
- Mince garlic: 2 cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- Cut off the top of the bread loaf and hollow it out, leaving about 1 inch of bread on the sides and bottom to make a container.
- In a bowl, mix together all the other ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the bread bowl.
- Bake the bread bowl in the oven for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Now your yummy cheesy bread bowl is ready.
Besides these easy recipes, you can use the leftover Nacho cheese sauce to make chicken or beef wrap, casserole, porridge, lasagna, spaghetti, and so on.
What to do with Leftover Nacho Sauce?
Here I won’t add any recipe but I am adding some ideas on how to use leftover nacho cheese sauce.
- You can use the leftover nacho sauce to cook an easy cheese dip. To do it just mix the leftover sauces with cooked turkey or ground beef.
- You can use the leftover nacho sauce as a dip for pretzels of fresh vegetables.
- Spread it on a tortilla, and as toppings use shredded chicken or beef.
- If you are making quesadilla or taco, spread the sauce above them.
- Mix them with frozen pasta and bake the pasta.
- Make grilled cheese with the leftover sauce.
- Add the leftover nacho cheese sauce to the soup. You have to add it while cooking the broth.
- Make a cheese platter and use it on one of the dips.
- Use it as a pizza sauce.
- Pour the leftover nacho sauce over some breadsticks and make an easy and yummy snack.
- Use it while cooking mashed potatoes for extra creaminess.
- Use the leftover nacho sauce as a french-fry dip.
- Spread the sauce over your hot dog or burger patty.
Quite a few ideas with leftover nacho sauce, right? I hope it will help.
How Do You Store Leftover Nacho Cheese?
Whether you are using the nacho sauce for another dish or making some more nacho to have with it, you need to store the sauce first. Here’s how to store leftover nacho cheese.
Pour the leftover nacho cheese sauce into an airtight container. You can also use an air-tight plastic bag, whatever is available. Try to remove as much air as possible before sealing the container or bag. Place the container or bag in the refrigerator and it should last for up to 5 days.
Now you must be thinking, how to reheat nacho cheese sauce?
To reheat the leftover nacho cheese sauce, pour it into a microwave-safe container. Heat the sauce for 1-minute intervals stirring in between. Do it three times. If the sauce needs further heating, heat it again for 30-minute intervals. Stir the sauce in between. Do it for 3-4 times until the sauce is warm and smooth.
That’s all about – what to do with leftover nacho cheese. There I’ve explained 5 delicious leftover nacho cheese recipe ideas.
Hopefully, you have understood the basic way to use leftover Nacho cheese sauce in different recipes. So, now, you don’t have to throw them out and instead, you can enjoy every mouthwatering leftover nacho cheese recipe.
Thank you for staying with us.