On our movie time or evening snacks, nacho is like a regular dish for us. And so, we need to process nacho cheese so that we can make it instantly. That’s why often we got leftover cheese for nacho. Some of us even just throw them away and I am not a fan of that. There are many delicious leftover nacho cheese recipe that I like even more than nacho.
As some of you asked me about what can you make out of leftover nachos, I am here today exactly for that. Basically, I am a member of a few communities where I get to learn about many ideas from different people. And I collect them and keep them written in my cookbook.
Recently, I got a few mouthwatering leftover nacho cheese recipes that I cannot help Sharing with you. So, keep reading and I promise, you will get something delicious that you can make with the leftover nacho cheese at home.
Leftover Nacho Cheese Recipe Ideas
Basically, you can make different savory items with the leftover nacho cheese. And I am here sharing my favorite items that I found easy, quick, and delicious.
1. Mac and Cheese in a Cup with Leftover Nacho Cheese
Let’s start with the public’s favorite mac and cheese. Most often I use the leftover nacho cheese to make instant mac and cheese in a cup for a single serving meal. And the best part here is, you can make it in a few minutes without your stove.
• 3/4 tablespoons of Mac and cheese pasta.
• 2 tablespoons of milk.
• 3 Tablespoons of Leftover Nacho cheese sauce.
• 2 Tablespoons of shredded cheese.
• Take a cup and the pasta in it. Pour half cup of water and bake for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Make sure the pasta is cooked. Add milk and nacho cheese sauce. Mix well.
• On top of the pasta mixture, add the shredded cheese evenly.
• Bake it at medium temperature for 2 minutes.
2. Cheese Omelette with Leftover Nacho Cheese
The next one is a Cheese omelet and I am sure you have already been excited about this recipe. When you are hungry, a cheese omelet is just everything you will love. Let’s see how to make it with the Leftover Nacho cheese sauce.
• 3 whole eggs.
• 4/5 tablespoons of Leftover Nacho cheese sauce.
• 2 teaspoons of butter.
• 2 to 3 tablespoons of mixed vegetables in small cut (optional).
• Half a cup of milk.
• Pinch of salt.
• Take a mixing bowl and break the eggs in it.
• Add milk and a pinch of salt.
• Take an egg whiskey and beat it properly.
• Add the vegetable if you like. And whisk it again.
• Take a pan on the stove. Keep the flame in medium.
• Add butter and let it melt.
• Now pour the egg mixture and use the lid to cover the pan.
• Wait for a minute until the surface of the egg is about to get cooked.
• Now, pour the cheese sauce evenly on the surface and then fold it.
• Take the omelet on a plate and enjoy.
3. Baked Potato with Leftover Nacho Cheese
No offense but the baked potato is one of my favorite food of all time. And when there is cheese over it, I will have no word to define how delicious it would be. However, making this recipe is easy and you don’t need to on the stove as well.
• 1 pound of small potato cut in half.
• half a tablespoon of paprika.
• 1 teaspoon of black paper.
• 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
• 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
• Pinch of salt.
• 1 teaspoon of rosemary.
• 1 teaspoon of dried basil.
• Leftover Nacho cheese sauce as you like.
• Wash your potato and cut them in half.
• Spread them on a baking tray.
• Now, one by one add every spice ingredient except the leftover Nacho cheese sauce and oil.
• Lastly oil the oil over the tray unevenly and spread the potatoes over it.
• Baked in high heat for around 20 to 30 minutes.
• Check twice in the middle of the time to check if it is done. You can simply use a fork to check if it’s cooked well.
• When you serve it on the dish or plate, you can spread the leftover Nacho cheese sauce and then enjoy.
4. Dipping Sauce for Burger with Leftover Nacho Cheese
Lastly, it is the easiest thing to do. And now, you will learn how to make burger sauce with leftover Nacho cheese sauce. Excited, right? Well, it is. Let’s check out how to do that.
• Half a cup of Mayonnaise.
• Half a cup of leftover Nacho cheese sauce.
• 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
• Species of your choice to flavor it up.
• It is nothing but to mix all the ingredients together to make the dipping sauce.
• To spice it more you can add dried basil, thyme, rosemary, minced garlic, minced Presley, paprika, crushed black paper, etc.
Besides these easy recipes, you can use the leftover Nacho cheese sauce to make chicken or beef wrap, casserole, porridge, lasagna, spaghetti, and so on.
Now you know the dipping sauce recipe. But, did you know, this sauce tastes best with Baked Turkey Burger. Here if you want to know the recipe of Baked Turkey Burger then check the link.
Off-Topic: If you have too much interest in cheese then I am suggesting another content for you, The Substitute of white cheddar.
Did you know – according to LoveFoodWaste, 3.1 million slices of cheese are thrown away every day. Don’t be a part of this by wasting leftover nacho cheese. What to do is explained in the content. Hopefully, you have understood the basic way to use the leftover Nacho cheese sauce in different recipes. So, now, you don’t have to throw them out and instead, you can enjoy every mouthwatering leftover nacho cheese recipe. Thank you for staying with us.